Why Choose Us
Tank Solutions is a subsidiary of T. Slack Environmental Services. T. Slack's commercial experts have been in business for over 30 years.
Tank Solutions specialize in underground storage tank removals, above ground storage removals and installations, as well as site remediation of contaminated soil and groundwater investigations. By choosing Tank Solutions you can be assured your tank removal will be handled with the utmost care and professionalism to your most precious investment.
- Tank Solutions has been around for 32 years removing underground storage tanks (heating oil tanks) and installing above ground heating oil tanks, as well as remediating contaminated sites from leaking oil tanks in New Jersey.
- All of our technicians are full-time employees, OSHA certified and fully insured. Some of our employees have been with us for over 15 years.
- We pride ourselves in carrying the largest insurance policies in the industry today. In addition to carrying comprehensive insurance, Tank Solutions carries a $3,000,000 pollution liability insurance policy.
- All activities are performed in compliance with the American Petroleum Institute Standards (API 1604), and all applicable federal, state, local, OSHA and New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection Regulations.
- We pride ourselves on working closely with homeowner's who have insurance issues and those who may be in the process of selling or buying a home. We also work closely with attorneys and realtors to expedite their client’s real estate transactions.
Our expertise and association with insurance companies assists our customers in an attempt to recover possible reimbursement of site cleanup and groundwater investigations.
We have a professional staff that understands and helps assist customers with the grant application when funding is available from the State. Tank Solutions also offers alternate funding for those who have real estate closings and need to get the tank work completed.
- Tank Solutions realizes that a homeowner's property is their most valued investment. We will perform all work in a neat and responsible manner in order to preserve your property.
- Our goal is to provide outstanding service and remarkable customer support. If a customer does find a lower price from another licensed environmental company in New Jersey, we welcome the opportunity to match or beat a lower price on the removal of your old tank.